Thursday, July 31, 2008

Figured out how to 'delete'. And what did I delete? Me/my posts trying to figure out why my youtubes were 'no longer available'. Ends up ok. Old page from last night. Duh.
But forgot to check for comments before I deleted the posts, so, if you left one, thanks.


I put this in one of the deleted posts-but now added to it.

Paul Potts from the British version of American Idol. Got Talent
Nessun Dorma
One of my favorite songs when sung by Luciano, and this man with a natural gift. Even if you don't like opera I think you can appreciate what he's doing/offering. Blew everyone away. Standing ovation.



(edit 8-17-08; found this from the semi-final, different 'song', can't remember the name of it. and 'more info' on the link-top right has info on where to order potts' new cd.)



Here's the night of the finals





Here's him winning, overwhelmed and then singing right after winning. I have no idea how he sang with all of that adrenaline chain-reacting throughout his body, no idea.wow. What control. What Art. Must have felt stupendous to release that joy full blast.

No comments: