Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My First Post. Saved it for after midnight for this reason-HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEY-FAYNEY!
Wanted to mark the occasion on a special day.

Ok, Kicking It Off with Songs that make me cry, touch my heart and fill me up with hope-all at the same time.

In my world, It's all about LOve and Compassion. Things that matter in the long run always have to do with those things. And what kind of effort you made using those weapons. Takes strength and perseverance to really go about doing it that way. To get it right. Lifelong project. I like a challenge.



Here goes






Mercy Now
Mary Gauthier (go-shay) with Marty Stuart on mandolin

I wish everyone on Earth could hear this song.

if you liked it, email her and let her know-I did.
marygoshay@mac.com
or go buy some of her music-amazon has single songs-i love 'it ain't the wind, it's the rain' rock'n tune.
http://www.marygauthier.com/site.php


Dixie Chicks
More Love (live-perfectly executed)



that's what we need, pass it on. more love.



and do what James says:

Shower the People (live-1988)



No one touches/reaches/bonds with an audience better than James Taylor, except maybe his brother Livingston Taylor.

Good Friends
Livingston Taylor



Pay attention at the beginning, this person did a clever thing, suggests we listen to this song as if the dog is singing it. wow. And that Livingston is a gift to us all. And he is, a Good Friend reminding us what that is so we can be one.
here's the same version with video of Liv playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLf368IbryU&feature=related

Here's Liv's website.
http://livtaylor.com/
Let him know his music touched you.I did.
mail@livtaylor.com
Sign up for his newsletter. Buy music! Listen to three previously unreleased songs! Link there to Wolfgang's Vault for a live Liv concert. Plenty of toys in there. Nice video interview where he shares his great storytelling skills.



There, I did it, my first post; Music like theirs keeps me strong, and honest. Just like the people I love and the people who love me do.

I am hitting submit now, really, I AM........

No comments: